Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Thank you note.

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Hasan zaib
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:27 PM
Subject: RE: Weekly Meeting in Pics - 27th July, 2010.

Dear TM Waqas
 
Last meeting about happiness was a good topic and  we came to know about what happiness is, before that meeting we took the word  happiness as usual but we didn't know what happiness realy is. Every meeting becomes our memory. I think of every session as part of my life and one hour meeting of the week occupy my whole week. I think about the members of the clube that how every one is so modest and enduring  that they listen to every one.
 
TM waqas, thanks for choosing such a good topic and your active participation have made last meeting marvelous. You are really agreat asset for the club and we will  benefit from you. I admire your qality of being caring and honest with your commitments.
 

 
 

Subconscious Mind!

What if I told you that there was a part of your mind that is always working, even when you are asleep? This part of your mind is known as...