Sunday, July 26, 2009

Interesting riddles:

1. What state is surrounded by the most water?

2. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys. How can this be possible?

3. Tommy Tucker took two strings & tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T's in that?

4. I guarantee," said the salesman in the pet shop, "that this purple parrot will repeat every word it hears." A customer bought the bird,

but found that the parrot wouldn't speak a single word. Nevertheless, what the salesman said was true. How could this be?

5. A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33. How is this possible?

6. What do these 3 have in common? Superman, Moses, The Cabbage Patch Kids

7.What often falls but never gets hurt?

8.What is that no man ever saw which never was but always will be?

9.Full in the room but can't beheld in a spoon?

10.When I travel I remove my cap and when I rest I put it on, who am I?





















1. Hawaii. All of it is surrounded by water. Most people, amazingly enough, get this one wrong. They either say Maine, Florida, Alaska, or California.

2.ALL the children are boys, so 1/2 half are boys and so is the other half.

3. 2 T's in "THAT"

4. The parrot was deaf.

5. He was born in the hostpital with the room number 1955.

6. They were all adopted.

7) RAIN or SNOW

8) TOMORROW

9) AIR

10) PEN.

Subconscious Mind!

What if I told you that there was a part of your mind that is always working, even when you are asleep? This part of your mind is known as...