Monday, September 12, 2011

Dil-e-Be Khabar Zara Hosla!

Never Lose hope in Allah's Mercy.
 
"Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you." [Hadith Qudsi] "When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close. I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way." [2:186] The Mother of the Believers, A'isha (radiAllahu anha) said: "Ask Allah for everything, even if it is only a shoe-lace, beacuse if Allah does not make it easy, then it will not be possible." [as reported in a hadith in at-Tirmidhi 4:292 and others]
 
When you say a situation or person is hopless, you are slamming the door on the face of God!
 
 

Subconscious Mind!

What if I told you that there was a part of your mind that is always working, even when you are asleep? This part of your mind is known as...