Monday, January 24, 2011

Visit to The Gold Toastmasters Club!

Last night I went to "The Gold Toastmasters Club" in Malaz. It was such a wonderful visit and I was very inspired with the warm welcome and generosity of the members. Though it was the first toastmasters club I ever visited where the language was Arabic and I was unable to understand the meeting. But, the best thing I liked about the prepared speaker "Majid" was his body language and gestures and the voice modulation. I was trying to catch the words he was saying and trying to make a story in my mind and I think I was successful upto some extent. He shared the story of a father, whose small daughters were stuck in a building and that caught fire... It was midnight and there was no light... so, they were facing two problems: 1st problem was darkness and the second problem was smoke..... I dont know what happened next.
 
I really loved the people and the environment and will visit them again [when I will learn more arabic]... Thanks guys.

Subconscious Mind!

What if I told you that there was a part of your mind that is always working, even when you are asleep? This part of your mind is known as...