Monday, December 21, 2009

TEST YOUR BASIC GENERAL KNOWLEDGE...

1. Bill Clinton is the _______ of Hillary Clinton's husband?
 
2. Make a grammatically correct sentence by using the  verb "IS" immediately after the word "I".
 
3. I am having two  coins of Pakistani currency in my pocket, the  total value of which comes to 75 paisas. But mind you, one of the coins is not a 50 paisas coin. How it is possible?
 
4. What is taken from you before it is given to you?
 
5. Even though it belongs to you, usually others use it, What?
 
 
 
FOR ANSWERS, SCROLL DOWN.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. "NAME"
 
2. "I" is a pronoun. or "I" is the 9th letter of the English Alphabet
 
3. I said "ONE" of the coins, not "NONE". So they are 50 and 25 paisa coins
 
4. Your Photo
 
5. Your Name

Subconscious Mind!

What if I told you that there was a part of your mind that is always working, even when you are asleep? This part of your mind is known as...